SOSHIN is develop by using natural plant extract formulation, which includes Coleus forskohili that can helped enhance fat burning, White Kidney Beans that could block starch absorption, while Garcinia Cambogia may inhibit weight rebound.
SOSHIN is develop by using natural plant extract formulation, which includes Coleus forskohili that can helped enhance fat burning, White Kidney Beans that could block starch absorption, while Garcinia Cambogia may inhibit weight rebound. Addition to that, ingredients such as papaya enzymes, plum berry and grape seed, not only provide minerals and vitamins needed each day, but also keep us having good health condition while losing weight.
Direction of use:
Consume one sachet daily, 30mins within 1 main meal.
- Acts as an appetite suppressant and regulator
- Contains standardized levels of hydroxycitric acid (HCA) has a chemical structure similar to that of citric acid that inhibits the body’s ability to store fat.
- Its herbal plant species through TLC separation technology (TLC)identification.
- The natural herbs are through simple processing, drying and fine grinding.
- NO sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn or dairy.
- NO artificial color, sweeteners, flavors or preservatives.
SOSHIN is a herbal extract rich in (-) hydroxycitric acid (HCA) and is a safe, natural supplement for weight management. Clinical trial results have proven its effectiveness on weight loss.Two months after taking SOSHIN, the body will reduce the average weight of eight pounds.
- Hydroxycitric acid reduces the conversion of carbohydrate calories into fats. It does this by inhibiting the actions of ATP-citrate lyase, the enzyme which converts citrate into fatty acids and cholesterol in the primary pathway of fat synthesis in the body. The actions of HCA increase the production and storage of glycogen while reducing both appetite and weight gain. Hydroxycitric acid also causes calories to be burned in an energy cycle similar to thermogenesis.
- Reduce cholesterol:
- HCA also may stimulate glycogen synthesis in the liver and inhibit fat synthesis which lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Thus, reducing the high blood lipids and risk of liver disease.