A lightweight serum formula preserves the integrity and rapid delivery of a bio-advanced polypeptide growth factor to ensure maximum regeneration and elastin building, Relief Essence is made from intelligent ceramides to replenish and restores skin barrier function to create a moisture balance, smooth, radiant, and healthy-looking skin
- A naturally-produced sugar molecule found in our skin, joints,and connective tissue, this gentle humectant attracts up to 1,000 times its weight in water to hydrate, smooth, and plump dry or wrinkled skin.
- In compliance with the ECOCERT Standard for natural ingredients
- Hydrates within 15 minutes
- Reduces Fine Lines in 2 Hours
- Almost doubles water content in Corneocytes in 2 Weeks
- Stimulate Cell Proliferation
- Replenish Skin’s Moisture
- Promote Collgen
- Healed Epidermis
- Enhance Skin Elasticity
- Smoothing Wrinkles & Fine Lines
What It Does?
This essence works by repairs and strengthen the skin natural barrier and deeply hydrates the skin. Thus, the skin is hydrated and well-protected.
The Plant ceramide posses hydration-boosting properties. They hold skin cells together, forming a protective layer on the skin that plump the skin and retain moistures. Restores your skin barrier function by strengthening the skin surface against environmental aggressors.
Powered by several skin loving ingredients like Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract, Griffonia Simplicifolia Seed Extract & Sodium Hyaluronate that help to condition the micro-lines on the skin that cause by dryness to unveil a healthier, younger looking skin.
A botox like ingredient – Acetyl Hexapeptide 8 helps to stimulate collagen synthesis in skin & Prevent dynamic wrinkles from forming, including those around the eyes and on the forehead area
Visibly soothes and calms skin sensitivity while reducing redness due to additional of Acetyle Tetrapeptide-40
Specially Formulated without:
- Artificial Colorant
- Animal Origin Ingredients
Step of Use:
Make up remover ⇒ Cleanser ⇒ Tone ⇒ Eye Care ⇒ Relief Essence ⇒ Sun Protection